Friday, July 20, 2007

Tension gone....

The last few weeks had been one of the toughest times for me...I had to defend my project, lots of things were not working, had to work 20 hrs a week besides that..I was so busy I was not even doing my job searches! The last few days, I started praying that my committee will not fail me, and though everybody assured me that they dont do that generally, I was worried.

Yesterday was the big day. Gave my presentation, showed the results I got so far and told them I will be working on the remaining parts still..and they passed me without an problem! :)

So now, I am just 1 step away from MS graduation, and need to submit some work by Aug 10th so that my prof can grade me. But the tension is gone, finally!!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?